Proactive involvement by your contractor during the preconstruction phase has the greatest potential influence on a project's final outcome. We will bring to bear all of our experience to deliver the most competitive pricing, aggressive scheduling and quality facility possible.
We believe it is important that we establish ourselves as an integral part of your team very early in the process. Because the goal of preconstruction efforts is not simply to define cost and schedule…while important factors for every project, we are committed to working with you and your team to leverage the full benefit of our ability to help identify and actively plan for construction issues that place the budget and schedule objectives in jeopardy.
We can provide the following expertise to benefit your project:
- Design Management (as needed)
- Agency Coordination & Estimating
- LEED Planning & Coordination (if applicable)
- Constructability Analysis
- Value Analysis
- Building Information Modeling
- Schedule Development
- Construction Phase Sequencing
- Site Logistics Planning
- Bid Packaging
- Subcontractor Prequalification
- SWMBE Participation (if applicable)
- Cost Estimating