GATES Construction, a full service, award winning construction management, general contracting and design build company headquartered in Bonita Springs, Florida, has openings for Project Manager.
A minimum of 8 – 10 years’ General Contracting experience. The ideal candidate should have a broad commercial range, such as: office, retail, educational, healthcare, governmental, etc.
Our Senior Project Managers are responsible for managing, coordinating all necessary project resources and documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle. This position will be responsible for ensuring that every project is completed with a high level of quality in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Preconstruction management services
• Design development management services
• Budgeting, estimating & bid negotiations
• Owner and subcontractors contracts and change orders
• Submittals and shop drawing review
• Project accounting management to include:
- Initial project budget
- Project cost maintenance
- Owner invoicing
- Subcontractor application reviews and approvals
- Fee variance reporting
• Weekly owner / architect project meetings
• Weekly project status reports to owners
• Create and maintain construction schedules
• Maintain/Develop owner and architect relations
• Must be able to pass Background Check, Drug Screen
• Valid State Driver’s License
If you possess the qualifications needed and the desire to work with a well-established firm with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction, please submit your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
We offer a full comprehensive salary benefits package including medical, dental, life, AFLAC, 401(K), paid time off, and much more.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace/E-Verify